Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Crafty Tuesday!

It has been awhile since I have had something to share with you all. I finally remembered to take a picture of the items before I sent them out. I love to do swaps with my crafty friends over at paper crafts magazine website. This is for a valentine's day swap where I had to make at least 5 items and send them to my swap partner. I made her an explosion box, a set of cards, a tin of nuggetcandies, photo clip, jumbo paper clips and a magnet. I also threw in a little crafting goody. I hope that she likes it. I really had a good time making it. I love valentine's day it is such a fun holiday to celebrate those that you love in your life. Weather they be friends or family. I hope that you all have a great one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All projects look wonderful. Great share! Hugs and smiles

Counter