Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lazy Sunday!

It has been a lazy day. I have been a little under the weather and have just been relaxing today. We are watching the Bears game and eating some dinner. I thought that I would update you all.
Grandpa Potts has been in and out of the Hospital for the last week. He is there again tonight so everyone keep him in your thoughts.
Here is a picture I took of him a few years ago. He is still the same Grandpa through all of this. Cracking jokes and making up stories.
Robb and I will be going on vacation to Myrtle Beach at the end of the week. We are leaving on Thursday and will not be back until Sunday. We are really looking forward to that. I will try to update you all before we leave. But I should have some Beach Pics when I get back. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Counter