Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Night

Well I am sitting here watching Sunday night football with Robb and surfing the internet. I thought that I would update you all. Nothing special going on this weekend. We had a day date with the doggie that we are considering adopting on Saturday. I am not sure what we are going to do yet. He ended up being a super sweet doggie away from the shelter. We are weighting the pros and cons right now. I will let you know what we decide. Other than that Robb played soccer today. They lost but at least I got to enjoy the last hot day of the year and Robb got some exercise. I have a card I made the other day that I thought that I would share with you. I got the idea from Beate's Blog. You can find the link on the side bar of the blog. The same nice lady advised me that there was a way to change the blog to allow non users to comment to the postings. Now you call can comment away without having to sign up for anything. I have some other stuff that I am working on. Once I am done I will share them with you all. Have a great night! GO BEARS! :) In honor of Robb and the game I am watching right now.

1 comment:

Jennie Skaggs said...

How beautiful. Love these cards. I didn't realize at first you had a blog too. But I went back and looked a second time. I will check back. Jennie

Counter