Sunday, October 28, 2007

So excited!!!

I am so excited. For those that do not know there is a place here in Louisville that is considered one of the Scariest Places on earth. It is Waverly Hills Sanatorium which is an old Tuberculois Hospital. It is said to be the most haunted place on earth. Well it get to the point my friend Christina won tickets to go tour the place with one of the local radio stations. Her boyfriend did not want to go because you have to be there at 5:30am on Halloween morning. Well I have wanted to go for years and she agreed to let me go with her. I can't wait it is going to be so cool. for those that want to know more here is the places offical website. http://www.waverlyhillstbsanatorium.com/ I will take some pictures when I am there and I will post them. Maybe we will see a ghost! I will have more info to post later. Love you all!

No comments:

Counter