Saturday, August 18, 2007

Crafts, Penguins, Birthdays, Oh my!

I just finished up some projects. I feel like I have million going on right now because there are so many birthdays as the end of August and early September. I will not post the ones that have not gotten their gifts yet because I do not want to ruin the suprise :) Here is one that I made for Robb's mom 50th Day.

It is called an explosion box. It just looks like a cute little box on the out side but when you take the top off, it becomes something else. It is just another cute way to show off your pictures instead of scrapbooking them into an album. This way people can see them on an everyday basis. They are really fun to make.

To end my post today. I thought I would leave you all with a picture of my pride and joy that you all have contributed to for
the last few years. Yes it is the Penguin collection. It finally has a home in my new room. Keep in mind that it is on a 6foot tall
shelf. Yes it took that big of a shelf. Robb thinks because it is full that I cannot have any more Penguins, but I have news for him. Love you all.

No comments:

Counter