Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I am still alive!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it has been a few days, but I am still here. Just a lot going on lately. I have almost finished up all my projects for the birthday extravaganza that is the end of August and beginning of September. I am also involved in some swaps with several other crafting ladies and I have been working on those too. I have made several of the explosion boxes in the past few days. I made one for a secret sister swap that I am involved in, I made one for my boss and his wife who are about to have a baby and I made one for my friend that had a baby boy recently.














Other than that I have just been working and going out with Friends. Last Friday Robb's Grandparents were in town and we had them and his parents over for dinner. It was so much fun. A little wine later and some Wii bowling we were all laughing hysterically.
Hey I wanted to let you all know that if you click on the comments link at the end of each post you can post your thoughts on my posts. Hope to here from you all. Love Ya all !

No comments:

Counter