Thursday, August 16, 2007

Welome to my new Home

Hey everyone! I thonght that I would start a blog where I could keep everyone up to date on what is going on im my life.

I am finally settled into my new house. I do love it. I swear that I am going to get some pictures of of these days and send them out to you all. Or I guess I will post them up here. Everyone is doing well. The kitties are all good and are enjoying all their newly aquired space.

Nelly here has finally recovered from her dental issues and is reminding us every morning brite and early that we need to give her some food. She is now on a soft food diet twice a day. She will not let me forget and she will only eat one type of food. She loves Meow Mix in the pouch. That is it nothing else! But with a face like that who can say no.



Spike has decided that making full laps around the house while meowing at the top of his lungs is the best new game. He is getting a little better when it comes to hiding from strangers but not much. One day I will have to video tape him playing laser pointer game. It is histerical! He really seems to like the new house. His behavior has gotten much better. He is not beating up Bitty as much any more and there is a lot less hissing in general.


As you can see no one is complaining about there new home.
I am hoping to have more in the next few days. I want this to be a place that I can keep in touch with and post some of my latest projects that I have made. I have a goal to enter my photography and my crafts in next years Kentucky State Fair. You never know I might even try to get published in a magazine. We will see.

No comments:

Counter